Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Wedding Party

We have so many family and friends who have helped shape us into the people and couple we are today! We are so thankful for the amazing people God has put into our lives over the years and so excited about those who will be standing beside us on our special day!

SAMANTHA KAYE FETNER and ZACK SORRELL BAGGETT:BRIDE and GROOM

SAMANTHA KAYE FETNER and ZACK SORRELL BAGGETTZack and I grew up knowing each other. We fell head over heels in love so many years ago and are so excited that this special moment is finally here!! We can't wait to be "happily ever after" forever!!


Leigh Baggett Allen:Matron of Honor

Leigh Baggett AllenLeigh is Zack's little sister but also my best friend! She has always been my better half and the sister I never had! I can't wait to finally officially be sisters! She is such a special person and we couldn't make it without her love and encouragement!


Caitlin Allen:Bridesmaid
Caitlin AllenCaitlin and I met in kindergarden and have been friends ever since! She is the friend who is always the same no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other! She makes me laugh! We have so much fun together.


Anna Caldwell Newman:Bridesmaid

Anna Caldwell NewmanAnna is part of my family and been my friend forever! We are so much alike and have a blast together. She and Randy have always given us support in everything! She has had this wedding planned for five years now! I love her dearly!


Adrianne Bazzell:Bridesmaid

Adrianne BazzellAdrianne and I met through Zack. We have stuck together ever since. We shared some fun college years together as well as study times! She is a great friend who always tries to keep the bride and groom straight and on their toes!


Dana Cooper Raughton:Bridesmaid

Dana Cooper RaughtonDana was my angel when I moved to Auburn. We have been apart of each others families our whole lives. She is just like my big sister! We have shared many special moments together over the years. I will be forever grateful to her for her love and the example she set for me! I was also Dana's junior bridesmaid in her December wedding not so many years ago!


Megan Murphy:Bridesmaid

Megan MurphyMegan and I met our freshman year at Auburn. She is such a wonderful friend! I can always talk to her about anything and she has always been so ready to help me with my special day! I am so glad she will be standing with me!


Hannah Bailey:Bridesmaid

Hannah BaileyHannah is Zack's cousin but also my forever friend! We have been friends since elementary school. We have so many wonderful memories together I don't even know where to start! Through everything we have always loved and encouraged each other!


Carol Myers:Bridesmaid

Carol MyersCarol and I became friends our freshman year at Auburn. She is my prayer warrior and encourager! I couldn't have made it through my first few semesters at Auburn without her! She is an amazing girl and awesome friend!


Leslie Ann Davis:Bridesmaid

Leslie Ann DavisWe grew up together and have always been such great friends! We have so many wonderful memories together from high school to beach trips to fun times in college! Leslie-Ann is also Zack's cousin! I am so lucky to be marrying such a wonderful man but also an awesome family!


Hollon McKay:Bridesmaid

Hollon McKayHollon is also apart of Zack's amazing family! She always makes my day with her big hugs and sweet encouragement! She is always up for an adventure and makes everything fun!! She is beautiful inside and out!!


Laura Sanders Robbins:Bridesmaid

Laura Sanders RobbinsLaura and I met through Dana on our trip to VEGAS! We had so much fun in Las Vegas together we just continued the party in Auburn! I fell in love with her, Stewart, and the girls. We all love tailgating together during AU football! No matter what we do together we always have fun! She is a friend I can always count on!


Megan Costley:Bridesmaid

Megan CostleyMegan is my sweet "little" cousin! I just can't believe how she has grown up so fast and what a beautiful young lady she has become. I am blessed with a wonderful family!


Hannah Phillips:Bridesmaid

Hannah PhillipsHannah spent many fun times with me during high school. She has always tried to help me keep my sanity during good and bad times! Hannah has always loved hearing my "love" stories and I was always glad to tell someone about Zack!


Allyson Noles"Flower Girl

Allyson NolesAs a baby I was the one of a few people she would let hold her and not cry for long periods of time. We bonded even more in the summer of 2009 when I kept her and her little brother five days a week. Allyson is a big sister with an even bigger personality, just like "her Sam"!


Danny Baggett:Best Man

Danny BaggettMr.Danny always makes sure everyone is having fun! He spoils all of us! Zack and I have made so many special memories thanks to him! We are thankful for his love and support.


John Hall:Groomsmen

John HallJohn and Zack have been friends forever! They love working at the farm together just as much as they love goofing off! John goes out of his way for both of us and we are thankful for his friendship!


Matthew Allen:Groomsmen

Matthew AllenWhere do I start...Matthew has been such a special friend to both of us for years. He is officially apart of the family now but we have always felt like he was anyway! He keeps up laughing and makes everything fun!


Adam Bailey:Groomsmen

Adam BaileyAdam and Zack have so many fun and special memories together! They grew up having fun together on Bailey Street and still love hanging out every chance they get today! Adam is another great part of the family!


Trey Fetner:Groomsmen

Trey FetnerMy sweet baby brother who I can't believe is as old as he is...I still try to be his "momma"! I am so thankful that we are not only brother and sister but friends! Zack has always thought of Trey as his little brother too! We love you so much and are so proud of you!


Randy Newman:Groomsmen

Randy NewmanRandy is such a great friend and we love to spend our free time at his house! We have had so much fun together over the years! We are blessed to have him and Anna and baby Coy in our lives!


Derrick Knight:Groomsmen

Derrick KnightDerrick is my cousin who always has the same sweet smile and one of Zack's best friends! They love spending as much free time as possible together! I am thankful that Zack loves my family just as much as I love his!


Kyle Jackson:Groomsmen

Kyle JacksonKyle and Zack go way back! They made some fun memories together as fire fighters and also love to talk "farm work" too! Kyle has always given us support from the very beginning! We are thankful for his friendship and so happy that he is going to be apart of our special day!


John Wesley Hall:Junior Groomsmen

John Wesley HallJohn Wesley has always had a special place in both of our hearts! We think of him as our own! It has been a joy to watch him grow up and share special times in our lives together. We have so many funny and sweet memories with him!


Langley Raughton:Ring Bearer

Langley RaughtonLang is so special! Our families have always been apart of each other's lives. We prayed so much for him to get to this world healthly. He has been an overwhelming joy and blessing since he arrived! He is a smart, funny, and precious boy.


Taylor Craven:Usher/Candle Lighter

Taylor CravenI have always tried to be Taylor's other mom too! He is such a sweet and handsome young man! I am so very proud of him and so excited that he is going to be apart of our special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment